So what was I doing instead in all that time that I could have analyzed the company and written it up? Here is my list:
- (I love green)
- Thursday after classes in the hours that I had just waiting for Mike I...blogged, browsed the nets, and watchedd an episode of the Office (but Mike would kill me if he knew!)
- Friday after work I bought fruitsnacks for $1 at Safeway (I think that sale is on till tonight) and watched a movie with Mike. Didn't even think of the paper.
- Saturday morning I slept in. Mike woke up, put my adorable shelf liner in my kitchen drawers (!!! I love it! It's still a surprise every time I open one!), went and helped people move, and then played basketball. I finally woke up, scrubbed the bathroom and the kitchen (bing!), did all the laundry (really, laundry takes up so much time. a perfect procrastination-time-filler), and started one of my favorite books again, A Tale of Two Cities. Mike says I read everything that's not my text book. Could be true.
- Sunday was the Sabbath (BUT we did go to my parents and score major shopping in their pantries!)
- So comes Monday. The day before it's due (at 7:30am). I have work all day, but get off way early. Perfect time to get to school work! But no. I invite Natalie over and we chat (hopefully this becomes something of a regular thing), and, since I have no willpower when caught up in a story, turn again to my Charles Dickens.
- At about 9:00 Mike opened pinball on his computer. He played some games, and after totally sucking I had to take over. I played one game (without having played before) and beat all of his high scores by about three million. It took him about two hours to beat it. I rule. Disclosing this is the sole reson for my blogging today.
After trashing him, Mike made me start my project. I stayed up till the way early in the morning and am now very tired.
I also do have to add how Mike let me sleep till 6:45 and set up the printer so I could print my assignment and made lunch and breakfast for himself and me and pointed the space heater towards my side of the bed so it'd be warmer when I got up and even started packing my gym bag for me.