What have I been up to so far this week?
1. Finishing out some work stuff. It really shouldn't be so hard for me to get it all done with just one kid, but for some reason it is. It's like trying to work with kryptonite in my pocket.
2. Cleaning up lots of baby vomit. Yay vomit!
3. Being sufficiently nauseous myself.
4. Eating a holy number of ice cream snickers bars (after the nausea passed, of course). Why oh why did I buy those?
5. Getting really sad about the violence across the pond. Yay violence! (not really yay, but every time I hear any "v" word I'm reminded of a Fairly Odd Parents episode and automatically "Yay v-word" goes through my head.)
6. Pining after running trails.
7. Talking to lots of inspectors and insurance people.
8. Getting to know my cool new phone.
9. Catching up on Glee Project. Quite honestly, I am not a huge fan of Glee. It is a zero percent accurate portrayal of high school and pretty much just promotes teen sex. Plus, 3/4 of the show is, "I'm gay so no one likes me." Really, we get it; you don't have to say it again every week. But anyway, Esther friend mentioned The Glee Project one day and, truth, it's so much more entertaining than the series. Yes, the kids are so dramatic and some extremely annoying, but at least I can get through an entire episode. Also, this line:
"The back of my neck says 'Jesus Christ.' Seriously."
10. While on the topic of shows, not watching Prison Break. We are not on speaking terms. Really, why would you kill off the love interest?? Kill the boy! But then you think up some retarded reason that she really didn't die later because you realized your mistake in killing her off in the first place? I hate you. Plus, I was getting too attached to Scoffield. I don't believe in that.
Speaking of which, I've gotta get back to that.